Sunday, July 19, 2009

OPI Designer Series Opulence

I was away this weekend for my best friend's wedding, so I wasn't able to blog. However, I did attend one of the most beautiful and memorable weddings ever and I am incredibly happy (albeit also a little sad because she will be moving further away from me) for my best friend Sandy. She is an amazing woman who has found a wonderful man to share the rest of her life with, and I wish them all the happiness and joy that they deserve!

Today, I have a real beauty to show off!

OPI Designer Series Opulence
(indoors, with flash)




(outdoors, natural light)




This is such a gorgeous shade of dusty rose -- it almost looks lavender in some light. As with all Designer Series polishes, it applied like a dream, and only needed two coats. This one was SO pretty that I didn't want to take it off :-( It will definitely be making a reappearance on my nails in the near future. There are so many faboosh shades in the Designer Series collection that I am having a difficult time picking my favorite. However, this one is definitely up there!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend -- more blogging coming up this week and more nails and other goodies!

No comments: