Sunday, July 26, 2009

China Glaze Outta Bounds

Happy Lazy Sunday! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Today, I have another gorgeous green to show off!

China Glaze Outta Bounds
(indoors, with flash)




I am wearing base + two coats + top coat. The formula on this one was very good. It was smooth and pigmented. Outta Bounds is a medium evergreen with a hint of shimmer. I also picked up some different shaped rhinestones recently, so I added them to my manicure as well. I really only meant to have the flower rhinestones on my two ring fingers, but I accidentally smudged some polish on my pinky finger, so I put a flower on there to cover it up :-D

The bottle I have is a mini bottle, so that's why my hand looks gigantic next to the bottle... haha. I kind of actually prefer mini bottles because I don't think I will ever be able to finish (or even half-finish) a whole bottle of ANY nail polish. I have a few minis in my collection, but not a lot.

Outta Bounds is part of China Glaze's Ski collection, but I believe the color may be part of the core collection as well.

No comments: