Sunday, July 05, 2009

China Glaze 2NITE

I hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth of July! I had a laid back, but fun day. I normally hate July 4th because I have a crippling fear of loud noises, and this particular holiday doesn't seem to help that fear. However, I have learned how to live with my fear and still enjoy America's birthday -- I wear some earplugs and watch the fireworks from afar. My friends and I walked from my condo to this hilltop park behind my house and watched from there. We got an excellent view of the fireworks, which were a few miles away and across the harbor in downtown Boston. This year's show was a little short (only 20 minutes), but the fireworks were awesome!! Great job, Boston!! :-D

Today's NOTD is China Glaze's 2NITE, which is from the OMG collection. This light/medium blue holo is gorgeous!





I hope everyone has a great night! The weather today was perfect! For the first time in what seems like ever, there was sun all day long! I hope this lasts for a while. I am sick of all the rain!! G'nite!

No comments: