Wednesday, July 08, 2009

China Glaze Don't Be A Square

Today's NOTD features my first polish from China Glaze's Kaleidescope Collection. I would say that this collection is the wannabe version of OPI's Designer Series. I have a few of the polishes, but this is the first one I've swatched so far.

China Glaze Don't Be A Square




This is two coats. After I put on the first coat, I was convinced I'd need at least three coats, because the first was so sheer. So, I was pleasantly surprised when the second coat achieved full opacity. These don't apply as well as Designer Series, but it wasn't as difficult as other China Glazes. The color is a gorgeous light pink/rose color and is packed with glitter and shimmer -- my favorites! The wear is also very good -- I am on my second full day wearing this color, and so far, no chipping or tipwear. I am debating if I want to change polishes tonight (I usually don't keep a polish on for more than 2 full days) because the color is just so pretty! I am super impressed, especially since these are about half the price of OPI. I can't wait to try out the rest of the colors! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice! i love your blog ♥