Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Favorite Things: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Sin

One of my least favorite things in the world is eye shadows that don't wear well. Of course, they all start out looking amazing, but by mid-day, you get visible crease lines on your lids and let's be honest - it's just ugly. Well, enter Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin!



This genie-bottle-looking product will keep your eyeshadow planted firmly on your lids all day long with no creasing, feathering, or any other signs of wear! If you are like me and own a lot of mineral and cream eyeshadows, this product is a lifesaver! Prior to putting on any eye makeup, swipe some primer potion over you lids and use your finger to blend well. I like the "Sin" version because it has a golden champagne color to it and provides some color and shimmer to my eyelids. Then, apply your eye makeup as you normally would. Most days, I am out my door my 8am, and sometimes, I don't make it back home until 16 hours after that, and I am not someone who touches up my makeup throughout the day. Ever since I've been using the UD Eyeshadow Primer, my eye makeup starts out and ends up looking faboosh. I cannot rave enough about this stuff!

Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion also comes in a colorless version. It retails for $17 and can be purchased on Urban Decay's website, or retailers like Sephora. At least once a year, UD has a Friends & Family sale that is normally 30% off, and Sephora has a similar event several times a year that is about 20-25% off. I usually wait until then and then order a few, since it lasts me a few months. Go get your hot little hands on one now!

No comments: