Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MAC Fluid

This was my first experience with MAC nail color. I have a ton of cosmetics (love their Lip Glass and eye shadows), but had never tried their polish until now.

MAC Fluid


Fluid is a gorgeous pearlized, shimmery shade of pink. I love the color in the bottle, but I don't think it looks quite as good on my nails as the bottle. The formula was a tad runny and it applied quite sheer. I am wearing two coats here. I was also a tad disappointed with the fact that I already had tipwear after a few hours. I applied the nail color the night before, but was tired and didn't want to take pics, so I took them the next morning after I woke up. During my sleep, I had somehow already acquired tipwear! You can kinda notice it in the pics. So yeah, with the MAC pricetag, it doesn't seem worth it to me. Thank goodness I got this polish at a cosmetics outlet, so I didn't pay full retail (hmmm.... maybe that's why it was at the outlet? Who knows...). I don't think this will deter me from trying MAC polishes in the future, but I may stick to cremes because I have a feeling those might apply and stay on a bit better!

No comments: