Thursday, July 02, 2009

China Glaze Delight

I have a love/hate relationship with China Glaze. I love them because their color range and selection is superior by far to any other brand I've ever tried. But, I hate them because their brushes (and sometimes their formula) make it incredibly difficult to apply easily and evenly.

However, this polish here is an exception. This is Delight, from their Romantique collection. I have a few polishes from this collection, but this is the only one I've swatched so far. I *love* it.

China Glaze Delight




This polish had full opacity in one coat, but the above pics are two coats, with a base and top coat as well. The polish ends up looking streaky if you don't apply it quickly, so my suggestion is to use quick, thin, even strokes to avoid streakiness. The color is like a pink/brown frost with just a hint of shimmer. It is an absolutely gorgeous color and I can't wait to try out my other colors from this collection. The application was also fairly easy and effortless compared to other China Glazes that I have. Two big thumbs up for this polish! :-)

No comments: