Friday, November 20, 2009

China Glaze Sunrise

OK, I know I've been wearing a lot of reds lately, but it's one of my favorite colors, and one of my jobs changed their "nail polish" policy recently, and there is a very short list of "acceptable" nail polish colors. One of those colors is red, so I've decided to stick with mostly reds for when I have to work there. Trust me, it's not a policy I like, but I like my job, so I gotta adhere to the dumb policy for a while until I break 'em down ;-)

China Glaze Sunrise
(indoors, with flash)





(outdoors, direct sun)




Nothing really out of the ordinary on this one -- it is pretty much your run-of-the-mill red. What I really like about this one is the finish. It has an almost metallic sheen to it. It reminds me a lot of OPI's Never Lon-done Shopping. I am wearing two coats here, plus top coat.

3 comments:

Danica said...

They have a list of acceptable colors??? That seems odd, I can see ways for you to push that, like if it says red, wear this really bright red glitter, unless it says like no glitter or something. Good luck breaking that down!

gildedangel said...

That is a lovely red, it sucks that your workplace has limited what polishes you can wear!

LisaLove said...

Love this blog of yours! I will for sure pop by here once a day. /Lisalove - a nailpolish addict since 4 weeks ago... ;)