Friday, November 20, 2009

China Glaze Sunrise

OK, I know I've been wearing a lot of reds lately, but it's one of my favorite colors, and one of my jobs changed their "nail polish" policy recently, and there is a very short list of "acceptable" nail polish colors. One of those colors is red, so I've decided to stick with mostly reds for when I have to work there. Trust me, it's not a policy I like, but I like my job, so I gotta adhere to the dumb policy for a while until I break 'em down ;-)

China Glaze Sunrise
(indoors, with flash)





(outdoors, direct sun)




Nothing really out of the ordinary on this one -- it is pretty much your run-of-the-mill red. What I really like about this one is the finish. It has an almost metallic sheen to it. It reminds me a lot of OPI's Never Lon-done Shopping. I am wearing two coats here, plus top coat.

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is a lovely red, it sucks that your workplace has limited what polishes you can wear!

LisaLove said...

Love this blog of yours! I will for sure pop by here once a day. /Lisalove - a nailpolish addict since 4 weeks ago... ;)