Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Orly Chocolate Martini

Orly recently released 48 mini holiday polishes, and most of them are some sort of glitter or shimmer, so of course, I had to pick up a few! These polishes are small, which is why I am holding a bottle of Nubar Diamont in one of the pics -- they are bigger than the OPI mini polishes, but not as big as the China Glaze minis. Onto my first Orly!

Orly Chocolate Martini






This one is a shimmer -- the color is a bit hard to describe, but I would say it's like a burnt brown/orange color. I took a non-flash pic in natural light so that you can see that it has some golden shimmer to it as well. Even though the polish was small, it was fairly easy to work with and was opaque in two coats. The wear is OK - as you can see in the non-flash picture (which was taken the next day), there is already a tiny bit of tip wear. I have a few other minis from this collection coming up as well :-)

Also, I am super duper excited because I just ordered the new China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns Collection, and I cannot wait for it to arrive! *happy dance*

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is a neat color; I like how it is kind of coppery. I can't wait for the new China Glaze colleciton either, I plan on getting Dorothy Who? and Good Witch!

DarlinAnna said...

Thanks, ladies! Danica, I got mine at TransDesign :-)