Tuesday, November 03, 2009

China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires

I was so excited when I first got this polish! I thought it would be a gorgeous bright blue with glitter. Instead, I was disappointed when it turned out to be a gritty blue with no sparklies :-(

China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires




I'm wearing two coats here, so coverage is pretty good. I am wearing only one coat of top coat, and the polish is still very gritty. It is not smooth at all, and it made my nails feel weird when I had it on. I would have put on more top coat, but I didn't think this polish was worth smoothing out, because I really didn't like it all too much. I expected glitter, since I can see glitter in the bottle, but as you can see, there is hardly any glitter in the polish. Big disappointment :-(

Oh well, at least I have my other pretty China Glaze Glitters to keep me glitter-happy for a while :-) Oh, I cut my nails last night, and I can type so much faster and more accurately now! I love shorter nails... it suits my lifestyle a lot better, and I don't have to be paranoid all the time about breaking one hehe.

3 comments:

Paige said...

What a stunning color!

Trincess said...

you can try dorothy who? from the wizard of ooh-ahz collection, which is coming up this month =) it's exactly what you described!

DarlinAnna said...

thanks, guys! Trincess, I am eagerly awaiting the Wizard of Ooh-Ahz collection! It's already on my "my buy immediately" list :-D