Wednesday, November 04, 2009

OPI Can You Tapas This?

My apologies in advance, because my pictures for this are absolute CRAP (so was my application, but that's a different story!). I had a really hard time trying to photograph these, and none of my indoor pictures came out correctly, so these are all outdoor pics.

OPI Can You Tapas This?






This shade is from OPI's current Spain Collection. This color drew me in right away and I bought it as soon as I could. I am wearing two coats, but could probably have used a third to cover up some of the bald spots on my nails. This is a dark red/brown shade. I think it actually looks different from the bottle color, so it is a tad misleading, but I like it anyway. It is a super pretty shade for Fall, and I love warm colors :-) I'm not sure if I can find a dupe for this color in my collection -- my first thought was maybe "I'm Fondue of You" from the France Collection, but I haven't tried them side-by-side yet.

1 comment:

Paige said...

That color looks really nice on you!