Tuesday, November 17, 2009

China Glaze Dynasty

I don't know what it is with me and glitters -- I just love them so much! So, you can imagine my giddiness when China Glaze released their Specialty Collection of 50 glitters, shimmers, and cremes. I already swatched most of the glitters on a nail wheel, but this is the first glitter from the collection that I am wearing as a full mani, and I must say, this is probably my favorite color from the collection.

China Glaze Dynasty






The polish appears more red in the pics than it is in real life. It is a *tad* more orange than it appears. I blurred the last picture a little bit so that you can see how much this SPARKLES! I am only wearing two coats here -- very good opacity on this polish (most of the other glitters required three coats). The texture is very gritty on this one. I am wearing one coat of Seche Vite, but probably could have used one or two more coats if I wanted to even out the polish. But, I am so in love with this one that I didn't even bother with additional top coats :-)

I may need a backup bottle for this one -- I want to wear it all the time!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, that is a stunning glitter!

Lucy said...

This is one of the more lovelier shades. Looks fantastic on you. I bought the whole collection. There are so many I forget what was in the collection.