Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gap Inc's "Give and Get" Promotion -- 30% off!

Hi All! I am participating in Gap Inc's "Give and Get" promotion. From November 12th until November 15th, you can get 30% off your entire purchase at Gap, Banana Republic or Old Navy (either online or in store -- works at Gap Outlet and BR Outlet as well). Additionally, 5% of your purchase amount is donated to a charity of my choice. This time around, I selected Feeding America as my charity. I have a limited number of invites to give out, but would be happy to share if anyone wants one. If you would like to save 30% off your Gap, Inc. purchase and help out Feeding America in the process, please leave me a comment with your email address, and I will be sure to send you an invite (I need your email address in order to forward the invite to you).

Thanks and Happy Shopping!!

No comments: