Thursday, November 05, 2009

Zoya Astra

I just put this polish on last night, and I love it SO much that I feel compelled to show it off today :-D

Zoya Astra




(no flash)


This is probably one of the most beautiful glitters I've ever seen! For Winter 2009, Zoya released three UltraGlitters. Astra is a gorgeous Barbie-pink color. At first glance, I thought it was a clear base with pink glitter, but it is actually a pink base with a crapload of pink glitter loaded in there. The pink base makes it build up rather quickly -- I am wearing three coats here with one coat of top coat that helped smooth it out rather nicely. I love how densely packed the glitter is, and it REALLY makes your nails POP! What a super gorgeous color! I can't wait to try out the other UltraGlitters :-)

These retail for $7 each and are available through Zoya's website.

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is a beautiful glitter!

Lucy said...

This is a beautiful glitter. I want to buy these.