Thursday, November 26, 2009

Color Club Too Violet + HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

First off, I want to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there who is celebrating on this glorious day. This is one of my favorite holidays of the year, because it is comprised of my two favorite things in the world -- 1) family and 2) food. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Today's polish is part of the Japanese Glitters collection for Color Club. This is probably the most opaque polish in the grouping, and it's a shimmery lavender/purple called Too Violet.

Color Club Too Violet




(outdoors, direct sunlight)




I am wearing two coats here, with one coat of topcoat. The consistency was still quite gritty after one coat of Seche Vite, so I probably could have used one or two more coats. This one is really quite glittery -- the second picture is blurred a bit, so you can see how it sparkles! The application wasn't too bad -- the polish is a jelly base, so it was a little thick, but it built up well and was pretty opaque by the second coat. The other three glitters in this collection are all sheer pinks, so I'm not as looking forward to trying them, but I have them, so I'm sure I'll get around to them eventually :-)

3 comments:

awesomevegan said...

I must have this! Is it only available online? If so could you tell me the website? Thank you!

Paige said...

That polish is so girly and fun; I love it! Happy Thanksgiving!

DarlinAnna said...

Thanks girlies! Awesomevegan, the polish is available through Victoria Nail Supply at: http://www.victoriasnailsupply.com/liedgl.html