Friday, November 13, 2009

China Glaze Crystal Ball

Um.... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! That's all.

China Glaze Crystal Ball




This polish just cracked my Top 20 -- and maybe even my Top 10. This is what I was hoping Eyes Like Sapphires would be like, but that was total fail whale. This, on the other hand, is utterly gorgeousness. Beautiful maroon/wine colored polish with multi-color microglitter?? YESSSSS! It applied like a dream and only took two coats to be fully opaque. Truly gorgeous! I love it!! <3

5 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is a gorgeous color!!!

DarlinAnna said...

Thank you! It is one of my favorites now :-)

Danica said...

Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen his one before. That is really gorgeous. What collection was this part of do you know?

DarlinAnna said...

Hmm... it is an older polish and I'm not sure if it was part of a collection. I got mine from Victoria Nail Supply, but I think they are sold out of it now :-(

Lucy said...

This is a beauty. China Glaze has some amazing glitters.