Sunday, November 29, 2009

China Glaze TMI

I love China Glaze's OMG Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes filled with holographic yumminess. Check it out!

China Glaze TMI




Super duper pretty holographic pink. The only thing that surprised me was how flat it finished. The shininess in the pics is the result of the top coat I put on after my second coat. I don't know if my base coat maybe caused the polish to dry a little flat, but it wasn't as shiny as I was expecting. Nonetheless, it wasn't something a coat of Seche Vite couldn't fix :-)

I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow :-( Having all this time off to spend with my friends and family was nice :-) I'm looking forward to being able to do it again come Christmas :-)

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is so pretty!