Friday, November 27, 2009

OPI Smitten With Mittens

This is my first polish that I'm trying out from OPI's Holiday 2009 Collection, called Holiday Wishes. I didn't buy all the polishes in the collection -- six of them are some form of red, and the other six are non-reds. Since I don't like a ton of redundancy, I got only a few of the reds, since they all pretty much looked the same to me :-)

OPI Smitten With Mittens






I really wish my camera could take better pics of this polish, because it is *much* prettier and more sparkly than what you can see in the pictures. It is a red glittery polish in a red jelly base. Application was very good. The formula was smooth and went on well. So, my apologies on how crappy this looks on me -- I swear, in real life, it is a lot nicer!

Today was Black Friday, and I didn't really go shopping, but I managed to pick up a few things for myself after I got off work. I stopped by the MAC counter at Saks and got some makeup, and a pair of work pants at Express, since the whole store was 20% off. I really really like their Editor pants, even though they are so damn expensive! I love the fit of them, and the fact that they come in different inseams, so that shorties like myself can wear them without hemming them. However, my FAVORITE thing about them is that they are washable. They have the appearance of lightweight wool, but they're not, so dry cleaning is not necessary. Awesome! I need more Editor pants in my life!

1 comment:

Paige said...

What a gorgeous red, I love it!