Friday, October 23, 2009

OPI Designer Series Perfection

Meh... not really perfection, but a pretty color indeed :-)

OPI Designer Series Perfection
(indoors, with flash)




(outdoors, direct sunlight)




This color reminds me a lot of Lippmann's Shut Up and Drive, but it's not as pretty. It is a medium pink jelly-like polish with lots of pink sparkle. It doesn't apply as well or "clean" as other DS polishes -- I'm wearing three coats here, and most DS are opaque in two coats. Each coat was quite sheer, so I really had to build it up.

This whole week, I have been trying to do all Halloween-themed nails. I'll have the pics up eventually to show lol :-) Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I love this shade. I don't know if I have this one. I'm trying to collect all of them. I don't know if that will happen. Looks very pretty on you.