Friday, October 02, 2009

Lippmann Collection Don't Tell Mama

This polish could have been named after me, because "Don't Tell Mama" is practically a life mantra for me. Oy, if my mom knew half the crap that I did, she would probably keel over and die.

Lippmann Collection Don't Tell Mama
(indoors, with flash)




I'm wearing two coats here -- the formula was pretty good on this. Pictures were kind of a pain, because I don't really think they accurately capture the polish. It is a very dark shimmery forest green. When you look at it indoors, it almost looks black, but outdoors, you can totally see the green peeping through. It is a super gorgeous color! In my pictures, it kind of looks teal, but rest assured, it is most definitely green. I really like Lippmann Collection polishes - I just wish they weren't so darn expensive!! I will have to wait for another promotion or something to pick up a few more :-)

No comments: