Tuesday, October 06, 2009

OPI Sea? I Told You!

Hmmm... I don't think I've done a blue yet. Weird! I will admit that I don't own a ton of blue polishes. I like blue, but not so much on my nails. However, there is something about this color that really jumps out at me and I love it!

OPI Sea? I Told You!
(indoors, with flash)




I am wearing base + two coats + top coat here. Application was pretty smooth and easy. It went on a little sheer, but built up pretty nicely. You can kinda see my nail line in the pics, so I probably just should have done a third coat, but I try to avoid a third coat if at all possible. I am a two-coat kinda gal. I love how shimmery the finish is. It almost looks like a frost in these pictures. Plus, the color just screams summertime (which is pretty fitting, considering this polish is from OPI's 2009 Summer Days collection).

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Very pretty on you. I have tons of blue polishes. This is a very special one.