Sunday, October 11, 2009

MAC Spicemix

I have to admit that my first experience with MAC polishes wasn't so positive. But, since then, I have grown to love them as one of my favorite polish brands! Check out this perfect-for-fall color!

MAC Spicemix
(indoors, with flash)




I am wearing two coats here, but I probably should have done three, to cover up some of the balding that I am now noticing. I would say this color is an orange-based duochrome with some shimmer. It sparkles with some gold and brown, depending on how the lighting is. I love this color, and when I look at it, I think foliage. Right now, it is almost peak foliage where I am, and I always enjoy watching the leaves change color (even if I hate raking them up from my driveway!).

1 comment:

Lucy said...

That's a gorgeous looking Fall polish. I have about 10 MAC polishes. I don't own this one. It's really pretty on you. Looks just like Fall leaves.