Monday, December 07, 2009

Sephora by OPI Worth My Weight

Ahhhh -- more glitter for the holidays!!

This is one of the newest Sephora by OPI shades... the other I got was Absinthe Makes the Heart, which I will be showing off soon :-)

Sephora by OPI Worth My Weight




Oh my goodness, check out that glittery goodness!! I love love love this polish! It is a little gritty on the nail, but not a huge deal. I managed to get it mostly opaque in two coats, and the multi-sized, multi-colored glitter REALLY stands out. This is a gorgeous polish not just for the holidays, but any special occasion IMO. I *love* how the glitter stands out, and it's even more beautiful in person! ** Drool **

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous glitter!!!!

Mary Beth said...

I had been wondering about this one-- I am so glad you swatched it! I cannot wait to see the next one (also a lemming)