Sunday, December 27, 2009

OPI Dazzled By Gold

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know Christmas is over now, but I have two more holiday polishes to show off :-) Both are OPI polishes that are exclusive to Ulta. There are actually three polishes total in this small collection, but I already have a ton of reds in my stash, so I only got the two non-reds. This is the first one!

OPI Dazzled By Gold




This is a super pretty gold color. Great coverage in just three coats. It wasn't too hard to work with either. Required a little bit of cleanup, but it wasn't too bad. It is a shimmery, almost foil-like finish packed with TONS of gold and a dabble of silver microglitter. This one is definitely a winner. It wasn't too bad to remove either. It is not gritty like some other glitter polishes. Bling bling!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love how glam this polish is!