Wednesday, December 09, 2009

OPI Ulta Holiday Minis! OPI Silver Belles!

I have a little treat today! Rather than post from my backlog of pictures, I am going to jump ahead a little bit and over the next three days, feature the OPI Holiday Mini set that is exclusive to Ulta Stores. I saw this a few weeks ago and the colors blew me away, so I bought it ASAP. And, it definitely didn't disappoint! In addition to the three colors below, it also comes with a mini Rapid-Dry Top Coat. Here are the three polishes:


(l-r: Berried in Gifts, Amethyst Twist, Silver Belles)

Today, I am featuring Silver Belles!

OPI Silver Belles




I wasn't sure how much I would like this color, but as it turns out, I love it! It was not nearly as gritty as I thought it would be - quite smooth actually. It applied very well and I got good coverage with two medium/thick coats. It kind of reminds me of aluminum foil, but nicer! lol Every time I see a silver polish, I assume it is going to take a million coats and end up being light-colored. This one is almost a medium shade of gray, but with enough "sparklage" to make it a glitter polish. All in all, this one was a winner!

Tomorrow, I'll be featuring Berried in Gifts, and then Amethyst Twist, which is sure to knock your socks off!! I believe this mini set retails for $10 and it is available in Ulta Stores nationwide. I just got an Ulta catalog in the mail yesterday with a $5 off a $10 purchase coupon, so if you use that, the set only comes to $5!!! Pick up two! :-)

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a lovely color!