Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!! OPI Merry Midnight

Now, drumroll please for my favorite polish from OPI's Holiday Wishes collection....

OPI Merry Midnight




This polish was pure LOVE. Not only did it apply like a dream, it was opaque in two coats, and is *completely* unique. The base is a bright medium purple, and it is packed with not only microglitter, but also big FLAKES of glitter. It reminded me a lot of Shim-Merry Chic, but the flakes in this one are much more pronounced and noticeable. A+ for this polish!

Also, I want to wish everyone out there a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope that everyone is able to share this day with their loved ones and that y'all have a safe and happy holiday season! It's hard to believe that 2009 is almost over... scary!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love this polish too; Merry Christmas!