Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OPI Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas are more jelly-red glitter polishes that are to-die-for. Just like this one!!! xoxo

OPI Dear Santa




This one reminds me a lot of China Glaze's Ruby Slippers. The base is a little more jelly-ish than Ruby Slippers, but the glitter is very pronounced (doesn't come through very well on my pics), and the application is very good -- smooth and not too goopy or thick. This was the only other red I got from OPI's Holiday Wishes collection (the other is Smitten with Mittens, which I already wore). I think I did pretty well picking out the two prettiest reds out of six! :-)

Three more shopping days until Christmas -- are you done with your shopping yet???

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color; and I am all done with my shopping!