Monday, December 28, 2009

OPI Visions of Sugarplum

As promised, here is a second polish from the Ulta-exclusive OPI Holiday polishes!

OPI Visions of Sugarplum




This one was hard to capture on camera, but it is a blackened purple glitter polish. It is a tad darker than another Ulta-exclusive polish, Amethyst Twist (it was part of a mini polish set). This one applied very easily and was easier to work with than Dazzled by Gold. Gorgeous polish, and a wonderful alternative to the run-of-the-mill holiday reds that are out there.

Okay, that was the last of my Holiday polishes. Back to regular old polishes now lol. I have a huge backlog of polishes to show, and I've been trying to schedule my posts, since I've been working so much and it's been difficult to update. Hopefully y'all are able to enjoy the rest of this year! I can't believe 2009 is almost over! Insane!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Ooo! That is beautiful!

Katie said...

omg <3!!!!!

going to ulta asap!