Thursday, December 24, 2009

OPI Holiday Glow

Total disappointment with this polish :-( When I first saw the bottles and colors from OPI's Holiday Wishes collection, I automatically picked this one to be my favorite. As luck and irony would have it, it turned out to be my least favorite :-(

OPI Holiday Glow




The color itself is great -- it is a cool mocha brown with silver glitter. However, the application was horrible. The polish is SO sheer and difficult to work with. Even after three coats, it still wasn't opaque (as you can see from the balding on my index finger). Also, after I put on my topcoat, the polish started to pull back, which you can see on my ring finger. Overall, this was massive fail and a total disappointment :-( But, fear not, because tomorrow's Christmas polish will more than surely make up for it! :-)

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Pretty color; Merry Christmas!