Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Essie Showstopper

As always, Essie seems to be my go-to brand when it comes to pinks and reds. Here's another one that doesn't disappoint!

Essie Showstopper




This one actually reminds me a lot of OPI's Berried in Gifts, but it leans more toward pink than red. You can see how the gold shimmer comes through in the bottle. It's not as pronounced on the nail, but it is still noticeable enough to give your nails a nice frosty sheen when it's on. The application and formula on this polish was astoundingly smooth and easy.

My favorite show of all time is Friends. I must have seen each episode at least 10 times. It is on syndication here late at night, so I usually end up watching it before I go to bed. It's difficult for me to pick out a favorite episode, but if I had to, I think it would be the one with the prom video. It's the one where Ross and Rachel realize they are each other's "lobster" after watching a video of them from high school, and they see how Ross valiantly stepped in to be Rachel's prom date after she thought her original prom date stood her up. It is sickening how well I know all the episodes and can recite lines ver batim from them. Anyway, the reason I brought this up is because they tend to show the episodes in some sort of chronological order while in syndication, and tonight, they showed the series finale (the one where Rachel gets off the plane and reunites with Ross). So, that means that tomorrow night, they will show the series pilot and the cycle will start all over again :-)

Oh, and before I forget, another one of my favorite episodes is the Thanksgiving episode where Brad Pitt has a cameo as a former HS classmate of Rachel and Monica's. HIGH-larious! :-D

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, that is really pretty!

Ali said...

very pretty! lovely christmas colour