Thursday, August 27, 2009

OPI Designer Series Couture

Another Designer Series beauty to show off today :-)

OPI Designer Series Couture
(indoors, with flash)




(outdoors, natural light)




For some reason, I thought Couture would be a pinkish color, but it is actually more of a coral with red undertones. I am wearing base + 2 coats + top. As usual, no application issues with this DS either. This one is SUPER sparkly and I absolutely love it. As you can see, the flash from my camera really made this color POP.

I heard the other day that OPI has a new Designer Series coming out, and I got so giddy, I nearly peed myself. I can't contain my excitement! haha But, first, I think I need to finish going through my current stash of DS before I move on to the new ones! So, I will be doing lots of DS polishes the next few weeks until I get through all mine :-D

Also, I had a major freakout yesterday when I fucked up something on my domain server and couldn't access my network files for several hours. Many many *many* thanks to my cousin for getting it all fixed for me and letting me bother him with my petty problems during his vacation. My family's da shit.

No comments: