Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nubar Wildfire

This is my second polish from Nubar's "Going Green" collection. Along with this collection, I also got a bottle of Nubar's fast-drying topcoat, Diamont. A few weeks ago, I started using Diamont after I realized my Seche Vite was starting to get all goopy, and now I am in *love* with Diamont. I was a faithful Seche Vite user until I discovered Diamont. Now, I can't imagine using anything else other than Diamont! OK, enough gloating about Nubar Diamont -- onto the Wildfire swatches!

Nubar Wildfire
(indoors, with flash)






(outdoors, natural light)




I absolutely LOVE this color! It is a duochrome at its finest. It is a mossy green color, but depending on the lighting and which way you turn your hand, it also looks like a mauvey pink or gold. I tried to take some pics where it was showing up both colors. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm wearing two coats in these swatches. I had no application trouble, as the formula was perfect.

Nubar is also animal-friendly. Their polishes are vegan, and they have been certified by PETA as being cruelty-free. You can pick up these guilt-free polishes at www.bynubar.com.

No comments: