Tuesday, August 18, 2009

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Damn, I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to update! Sorry 'bout that. I have an AMAZING polish to show off today. This is another one that is most certainly in my Top 10 (that I will probably have to expand to Top 20 soon).

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
(indoors, with flash)




(outdoors, natural light)




This is one of the best China Glazes *ever*! Emerald Sparkle is a green litter polish with a blackish base. It applies like a dream -- I am wearing two coats here. I was also pleasantly surprised that it wasn't a bitch to take off. A little acetone and some cotton balls, and it swiped right off. Usually, with any sort of glitter polish, I have to get the sandblaster out, but not this one! :-D

This color has been discontinued and is pretty hard to find, but I recently saw that Victoria Nail Supply had some in stock, and for a discounted price, so I picked up two bottles, because I knew I'd be wearing it more than once!

It has been insufferably hot here the last few days. This summer has been craptastic at best. For the whole month of June and half of July, it was 60 every day and RAINY. Just as I was about to put the last nail in my ark and usher all the animals on, it started getting hot -- WICKED hot. Ever since then, our days are either rainy (surprise) or 90 and humid. It is absolutely disgusting. Yuck! And I used to love New England summers :-(

No comments: