Tuesday, June 08, 2010

OPI What's With the Cattitude + Bundle Monster BM20

Sooo... I couldn't wear yesterday's mani by itself because there was too much balding on my nails for my own liking, and I thought the blue stood out a little too much all by itself. So, I decided to break out one of my new Bundle Monster plates that I got in the mail! I used China Glaze's Joy as the stamping polish and the vine-looking pattern from plate BM20

OPI What's With the Cattitude + Bundle Monster BM20 using China Glaze Joy




I also have a special guest appearance by my left hand, since the pattern looked better on my left than right hand :-) While I'm not crazy about ALL of the Bundle Monster plates (I think there were 21 in total), I do like the allover nail patterns that they had. I did notice that the patterns on these plates were more narrow and shorter than those on Konad plates, so I specifically used them while my nails were on the shorter side. I'm sure I will probably still be able to use them when my nails are longer, but if your nails are REALLY long, you may not like them because you'll have to stamp multiple times to get the pattern to cover your entire nail surface.

I like using polishes form China Glaze's Romantique collection for nail stamping. They're all pretty thick one-coater polishes with just a hint of metallic frost, so they're perfect for stamping! I really think my mani looks much better now :-)

2 comments:

raksasahijau said...

O_O they look lovely!! The vine pattern really looks good! I just did a mani of What's With The Cattitude? nail polish and it does look a little bare on me. Maybe I'll follow in your footsteps and try out konading on this one. :D

Taki J said...

I like your color combo. I just got my plates in the mail today. Can't wait to used them.