Monday, July 12, 2010

MAC Seriously Hip

I have no idea why I waited so long to try this polish -- I absolutely love it!!!

MAC Seriously Hip




(outdoors, direct sunlight)




I don't think I can find the perfect words to describe this polish -- the base is a dark, mossy green that borders on almost-black. What makes this polish really pop is the remarkable gold shimmer. You can see microshimmer as well as flakey shimmer as well. Outdoors, it really stands out a lot more. The formula was also amazing -- perfect in two coats, excellent wear (pics were taken after two days of wear), and good dry time. Score another one for MAC!

4 comments:

Starlight said...

That's very pretty AND unusual looking? Is it new? I don't really keep up with MAC.

Lucy said...

I really like it, it's quite similar to a ASOS Ciate polish I bought ages ago. I love black with gold glitter though!

www,beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

Apple Juice said...

This looked pretty similar to China Glaze Wagon Trail! So pretty.

عبده العمراوى said...

شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
شركة امست لمكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخبر