Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Essie Angora Cardi

Hi everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts (again...), but I am in the middle of selling my place and moving, so I haven't had too much time for anything else. That and I've packed away 80% of my polishes, so I don't have many left to try out and swatch :-( I normally wear a polish 1-2 days before switching it, but recently, I've been going 4-5 days because I simply haven't had the time to change it. Le sigh :-( But, I do have a backlog of pics to post, so here we go!

Essie Angora Cardi




(outdoors, natural light)




I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this polish! A good mauve is card to come by, and this one is absolutely perfect. It was opaque in two coats (but I'm wearing three here), and is a perfect pink/purple mauve creme. I absolutely love it!! The wear was also really good -- these pics were taken after two days of wear.

1 comment:

Ali said...

i have this colour but don't wear it as i think it clashes with my yellow toned skin! love it on you and in the bottle!
Amina
http://aminasbazaar.blogspot.com