Sunday, May 23, 2010

Zoya Persiphony

I like the name of this polish -- I am assuming they somewhat-named it after Persiphone, the character from Greek mythology. Her story is one of my favorites. If you've never read it, you should (it's the story about how her kidnapping led to the changing of the seasons).

Zoya Persiphony




This one was a two-coater for me -- great formula, nice and even. It is a shimmery medium rose color with a hint of silver sheen to it. Though it's not incredibly original, I do like it and the fact that it didn't require a million coats makes this one a winner for me. After I wore it, I put it in my "keep for future use" pile.

There's only a few more days left to enter my giveaway, guys!!! Have you already entered? If not, click here to read instructions on how to enter! I am so pleased and happy with all the "new" followers, as well as the numbers of entries I've already received. You guys are awesome!! I am thinking of doing giveaways every time I hit a "milestone" of followers, so keep on following and I promise to have more goodies to give away in the near future! :-)

No comments: