Sunday, May 30, 2010

China Glaze Sugar High

Sooo... I am continuing my pink trend with this polish from China Glaze's recent Up and Away Collection.

China Glaze Sugar High




I'm not sure how I feel about this one. On the one hand, it's a cute color for Spring, and I can totally see it as a pedicure color for me. On the other hand, the application was a little streaky, took three coats, and I think the color may be a little too pink for my tastes (reminds me of cotton candy and Pepto Bismol). Blah! Hmm... it is a cute color, but on other people. Definitely not on me :-(

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend! I do believe this is the unofficial kick-off of Summer!! :-) I am spending a lovely weekend away with my boyfriend and cousins. We have lots planned this weekend, and I'm glad I can spend it with my loved ones :-)

2 comments:

Tiana said...

Love it!! <3<3<3<3 Pink is my cup of tea. =D

pkbmum said...

This looks lovely, I must get this one. TFS