Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Essie Chocolate Kisses + Konad m35

G'afternoon everyone :-) I have a Konadicure to show off today! First off, here's the base polish:

Essie Chocolate Kisses




This color applied somewhat sheer, so I am wearing three coats here. It is a deep, warm chocolate brown with a hint of dark red in it. I decided that I wanted to spice it up a little more, so I added some flowers from Konad plate m35 using China Glaze's Robotika polish (I *love* this polish for stamping over dark polishes - it's great!).





So what do you guys think? Do you like it? I like the contrast of the dark polish and the light, shimmery flowers.

2 comments:

Susie said...

It really does look like chocolate. NICE.
Love the Konading too,
Susie

Anonymous said...

This was one of my greatest lemmings and I'm so glad I got it for a great price. Looks lovely on you!