Friday, May 28, 2010

China Glaze Tickle My Triangle

I have a lot of polishes from China Glaze's Kaleidescope Collection. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't tried all of them yet -- they're all deliciously gorgeous! This one is no exception!

China Glaze Tickle My Triangle




How do you say no to pink and holographic and sparklies? I don't think I can!!! This polish has all three, in addition to a great formula that applied very easily and was opaque in just two coats. I seriously love this color!!! Can you guys tell that I've been on a pink kick lately?? I think maybe it's because of the weather and my eagerly anticipating summer!

3 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

Yes is all you can say to sparkly pink holo! Its beautiful!

Unknown said...

I really like this pink, I need to find this one :)

Jo said...

I love how sparkly this is! Can't stop looking at it :)