Thursday, May 06, 2010

China Glaze Cowardly Lyin'

I've been itchin' for some glittery polishes lately, and this one fit the bill!

China Glaze Cowardly Lyin'




This beauty is from The Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns Collection. It is a re-release of the original collection from China Glaze. I already had Emerald Sparkle and Ruby Pumps, so I bought the remaining polishes from the collection so that I would own them all :-) This one applied pretty well -- I'm wearing three coats, and one coat of top coat to smooth it out. The polish is actually smoother than it looks in these pics. The color reminds me of Goldilocks or something -- a nice "blonde" yellow/gold with a hint of rainbow sparkle. Removal was also easier than most glitter polishes. I definitely recommend this polish! :-)

1 comment:

Crystal Polish said...

This looks lovely on you! I have a bottle of this from the original release of Wizard of Ooh Ahz, and the color just doesn't look so great on me. :/