Thursday, April 29, 2010

OPI Designer Series Sensation

Okay, I am almost done with my Designer Series polishes -- I have only a few more to show! Actually, that's not quite the truth. I have more than just a few, but I don't really feel like swatching the remaining 4 or 5 that I have, so those will be mixed in with regular posts in the future :-)

OPI Designer Series Sensation




(outside, direct sun)






I was pleasantly surprised with this polish. In the bottle, it looks like a bright pink with blue/purple holo, and that's exactly what it looked like on the nail. It reminds me a lot of DS Dazzle, but with a blurple instead of silver effect. The application was pretty good - the polish was sheer and jelly-like, but built up well and was even and opaque in three coats. I went outside in the sunlight to try and get some better pics of the holo effect.

I promise that I *do* have contest details coming up soon. I bought some goodies as part of the contest today and I have a few more things to pick up before I start giving out details and accepting entries. Stay tuned!! <3

2 comments:

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

Yikes! That is one blinding polish.

I like it! XD

Unknown said...

Love it!