Friday, April 09, 2010

OPI Designer Series Dazzle

I was surprised that this one was included in the Designer Series line -- it's not a holographic at all!

OPI Designer Series Dazzle




Okay, so I won't deny that it's pretty and sparkly, but where is the holo effect? I don't see it at all. This applied like, and looks like, a glass-fleck polish. Each coat was jelly-like and semi-sheer. I have three coats on here. By the third coat, opacity was decent. I love the "wet" look on my nails, and my fingers sparkled in the sunlight, but there is no holo at all. Sorry to disappoint y'all :-( But, I can definitely see myself wearing this color again in the summer -- this pink shade is perfect for summer days. It reminds me of strawberries and watermelons and... yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice pink !!
i have a giveaway on my blog !! if you want see :)