Thursday, January 21, 2010

Color Club Strawberry Candle

Here is another polish from Color Club's Japanese Glitters collection.

Color Club Strawberry Candle




I am wearing two coats here. The polish was a little difficult to work with. It is almost TOO thick and TOO jellyish. I liked that I had pretty good coverage for two coats, but it was painful to apply each coat. This is a gorgeous sparkly sheer medium pink. I am not a huge fan of sheers, and this is the next most-opaque polish in the collection, right after Too Violet. I don't have too many Color Clubs in my collection, but I really like the ones that I do have. Hmm... maybe it's time to get some more! :-D

You'll all have to excuse the horrible condition my cuticles are in. Winter is always hell for me and my skin :-( I try to put Lush's Lemony Flutter on my cuticles when I can, but it's very difficult because I'm constantly using my hands and washing them too. Argh!

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is such a fun color; it is perfect for spring!