Sunday, January 03, 2010

OPI Over The Taupe

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year! Time to kick off another year of pretty polishes :-)

OPI Over The Taupe




I've loved this polish ever since I first saw other people swatch it. I knew I had to get it! I am normally not a huge fan of cremes, but the brown/mushroomy color of this one is irresistible. Application was OK, but not great. It was a tad on the watery side and took three coats to get it to look halfway decent. I probably could have used one more coat to cover any bald spots, but I don't like spending an insane amount of time doing my nails, so I stopped at three coats, which is about my max before my ADD kicks in... haha.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hi, like this - it looks quite similar to Essie's Mink Muffs - I've just reviewed it on my blog if you want to check it out.
Amina
http://aminasbazaar.blogspot.com

Paige said...

Ooo, that taupe looks great on you!

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Beautiful colour and it looks great on you!
I love this type of colours. OTT, YDKJ, $OPI Metro Chic, ChG Channelesque, Mink Muffs, Chinchilly, I have and love them all.