Friday, January 29, 2010

Nubar Reclaim

I can't believe I've only shown one polish so far from Nubar's Going Green collection -- the whole collection is quite fabulous :-)

Nubar Reclaim




This is the duochrome of the collection. It is a shimmery green that also shines yellow/gold. The formula on this was great - it applied fluidly, evenly, and was opaque in two coats. I have four more polishes from this collection to try out. I normally love green - it's one of my favorite colors. However, I haven't really been in a green polish mood lately. I have been more into reds, pinks, and browns. I really need to add back into that rotation after seeing these pics :-D

I am super excited because the Michael Jackson DVD for This is It came out this week and I can't wait to buy it!! I am a huuuuuge MJ fan, and was so sad when he passed away. I meant to watch the movie in the theatres, but couldn't find anyone to go with me, and work was so busy. By the time I finally talked my boyfriend into watching it with me, it was announced that the DVD would be out in January, so I let him out of the movie obligation... haha. Anyway, I can't wait to buy it and hopefully watch it this weekend. If I had to pick a favorite MJ song, it would either be PYT or Wanna Be Startin' Something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the holo one. I forget which one is the duochrome, but both are super hotttt

Paige said...

Ooooo, drool.........