Sunday, February 28, 2010

China Glaze Heirloom Organza

Hi All! I'm back from vacation!! Woo hoo! Actually, I got back from vacation this past Wednesday, but I have been trying to get my life back to normal, so I wasn't able to blog for a few days. But, I'm back now! :-)

China Glaze Heirloom Organza




I really really LOVE this color. I think it is about as perfect as a "nude" shade as I will find to complement my skin tone. This is a mini that is part of the Immaterial Girl set that I got. Application was OK, but not perfect. It is a tad on the sheer side, but built up well after three coats. My favorite thing about this shade, as opposed to other nude shades, is that it has more brown and less pink in it.

I have caught up on most of my picture backlog, so I probably won't post every day, but I'll try to post as much as possible when I have free time :-)

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a lovely color!