Tuesday, February 16, 2010

China Glaze Social Animal

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. For me, it was also Chinese New Year, so it was doubly as special, as I got to spend the weekend with all those who are near and dear to me.

I am going on vacation starting tomorrow, so I won't be here, but I've scheduled some posts to go up in my absence so that I can catch up on my backlog of pictures :-) For vacation, I am going polish-less, because I want my nails to grow out a little, and polish is too difficult to maintain for a whole week. Blargh.

China Glaze Social Animal




I was so excited about this polish when I got it -- I thought it would be a sparkly magenta/purple. Instead, it is a somewhat-watery and sheer pink/purple that wasn't nearly as sparkly as I wanted it to be. It's still a pretty color, and I can wear it to work, but not impressive by any means. Oh well, guess they all can't be winners :-(

No comments: