Monday, February 08, 2010

China Glaze Preppy Pink

I love China Glaze's Glitters, Shimmers, & Cremes collection. However, having a collection comprised of 50 polishes means that it will take me about a decade to get to them all!

China Glaze Preppy Pink




I am wearing two coats here. The consistency was jelly-like. This pink kinda reminds me of Hello Kitty or a baby girl's nursery. I dunno... I'm not a huge fan of anything sheer and any pink that is too light. I don't mind this color, but I don't love it. I can't really speak to how easily this was to remove because I ended up peeling it off with my nails... haha. I know, I know, it's a horrible habit, but I tend to do that with a lot of glitter polishes. I will slowly peel them off over the course of a day instead taking it off with polish remover. This polish will most definitely go into my "give away" pile.

Valentine's Day is less than a week away, and bless my boyfriend's heart for having all good intentions and trying to make me happy on a Hallmark holiday that I wouldn't otherwise celebrate. He was thinking of getting me some sort of spa-type package where I can be pampered for a day or something. Poor thing forgot that one of my biggest pet peeves is being touched/poked/prodded/etc. by strangers (I *hate* it), and that I do my own nails! You would think he'd notice by now that my nails are a different color every time he sees me, but he honestly didn't know that I did them myself (hello... cha-ching, can you image how expensive 4-5 manis a week would be??) Hehe... but, like I said, bless his heart for having good intentions. He said he's come up with something different that he thinks I'll like, but I don't really need or want anything. I already have the sweetest guy ever :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I like all China Glaze's glitters, and Preppy Pink is one of my favourites. Good for you there are plenty of other glitters to like. ;)

Paige said...

That is a beautiful color, but I am not a big light pink person either.