Saturday, February 20, 2010

Zoya Veruschka

When Zoya came out with their Winter Matte collection, at the height of the matte polish frenzy, the only thing I could think was, "Oh great, another matte collection. Blah!" So, I waited months before I decided to try it, but much to my surprise and delight, this has been my favorite matte polish so far!

Zoya Veruschka




I was finally able to take some outdoor pics, and these were taken after about a day of wear. Considering this is a matte polish, the wear isn't too bad. It shows the most on my middle finger, but that is mostly because that nail is broken anyway and has been hanging on for dear life... haha. Anyway, I loved how this one applied -- very evenly and only two coats. Drying time was fast, but it wasn't so fast that I didn't have time to fix my mistakes. I also LOVE how you can see a little bit of shimmer in there. The color is also spot-on -- it reminds me of evergreen! It's absolutely perfect! I didn't pick up either of the other two Zoya mattes from this collection, but now I am thinking that I should!!

Oh, and today is also my boyfriend's birthday :-) We will hopefully be driving down from San Diego to Mexico today and hang out there for a little bit. Neither of us have ever been, so hopefully it will be fun. He is such a sweetheart to me <3 I hope he has a fabulous birthday today :-D

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a beautiful green on you!